Mountain biking skills development courses
Learn to ride a mountain bike
- Dates: Monday 16 July (ladies, female-led session), Wednesday 18 July (men’s mountain bike coaching), Friday 20 July (open session) 2018
- Time: 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
- Cost: £20 per one-day course
- How to book: Booking essential, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01429 28 40 47
- Getting there: Use our journey planner to plan your route to TS25 4LL
Three separate full day mountain biking skills courses. You can use your own bike or hire one and a helmet from the organiser, these are included in the £20 course fee.
There are three sessions running: one exclusively for ladies, one for men as well as a mixed session.Bring a packed lunch, drinks and some enthusiasm for a great day!
What you will learn:
You don’t need to have tried mountain biking before, but must be able to ride a bike. During the day you will learn valuable mountain biking skills including:
- Riding uphill
- Riding downhill
- Using gears correctly
- Travelling along narrow tracks
This could be you! Improve your cycling skills and have great fun on one of these low-cost courses from Get Hartlepool Active