Friday, August 16, 2019
With the Smartzone TeesRider all you have to do is choose between 2 zones depending on where you need to get to - Teesside or Tees Valley and we'll take care of the rest! Find out how to get yours and start travelling hassle free here: www.connectteesvalley.com/smartzoneteesrider View Post
Terms and Conditions
Northern - Terms and Conditions:
1. This travel pass is issued subject to the National Rail Conditions of travel.
2. It can only be used by the person named on the ticket.
3. It is only valid for the journey described on the front of the ticket (within date and station(s) listed and is restricted to use on Northern Rail services only.
4. This ticket is valid for travel at all times on between the stations stated and for the dates listed on the ticket.
5. It is the holders responsibility to ensure the date of travel, name of the customer travelling and stations travelling between are completed in ink pen before travelling.
Bishop Auckland, Shildon, Newton Aycliffe, Heighington, North Road to Darlington
Saltburn, Marske, Longbeck, Redcar East, Redcar Central, South Bank, Middlesbrough, Thornaby, Eaglescliffe, Allens West, Dinsdale to Darlington.
Hartlepool, Seaton Carew, Billingham and Stockton to Darlington.
Arriva North East - Terms and Conditions: