Active travel hubs around the Tees Valley
Stay at home
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (but only if you cannot work from home)
- If you go out, stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people at all time
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- You are allowed one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle - alone or with members of your household
- Do not meet others, even friends or family
- You can spread the virus even if you don’t have symptoms.
Active travel hubs are local cycle centres, and they focus on helping people walk and cycle more in their everyday lives. They provide everything from maintenance sessions and group rides (from beginners all the way to confident road cyclists) to refurbished bikes to borrow or buy, and even somewhere safe and secure to park your bike while you're shopping in town. They work with residents, workplaces, schools and Job Centres throughout the area.
Find out what your local hub does here (click the graphic below to download):