The Hub Stockton
Where to find us:
17 Bridge Road, Stockton, TS18 3AA
Monday to Friday, 7.30am – 5:30pm
Tel: 01642 803441
Facilities and services:
The Hub Stockton, run by national walking and cycling charity Sustrans, offer free information and advice on all aspects of cycling and walking, with regular guided rides and walks, and training courses on cycle maintenance and on road cycling.
The cycling parking facility is completely free with no hourly limits, just make sure you pick it up the same day you drop it off!
- Free cycle parking from 7:30am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Lockers and changing facilities
- Free bicycle MOT checks every Thursday
- Bike Maintenance courses
- Dr Bike Sessions for workplaces, schools or other groups
- Road Cycling Guidance
- Three weekly Guided Rides:
- Tuesday Easy Riders - for beginners as an introduction to group riding
- Thursday Pedal on Rides - the next step on from Easy Riders before progressing on to...
- Further Afield Friday - for more experienced cyclists, ready to take on up to 20 miles.
- There is also a schedule of social, guided group walks around Stockton to help you improve your health and fitness.
Back to: Active Travel Hubs