Wednesday, May 22, 2019
#WalkToSchoolWeek Tees Valley children know that fresh air is fun! Hear more about what they have to say about walking to school https://www.letsgoteesvalley.co.uk/lets-go-to-school/teesvalleykids/ @livingstreets View Post
Everybody is walking at DBC
TO GET STARTED SIMPLY DOWNLOAD The 4 Week Walking Steps Challenge Step Log
1. Select your walking team - you need 3 to 6 workmates
2. Decide on your team captain
3. Email the following to email@example.com by MONDAY 14 NOVEMBER
- Team name
- Team captain's full name, phone number & email
- Team members' full names & emails (max. 6 people/team; min. 3 people/team)
4. Start walking on Monday 14 November until Sunday 11 December and log your steps on the step log.
5. The Team Captains will get instructions on how to submit weekly scores so that we can track and see how teams are doing against one another.
6. Submit completed 4-Week Steps Log by no later than 5pm, Friday 16 December 2016 either by:
a) Scanning & emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org; or by
b) Bringing it to:
Local Motion, Room 417