Home to school transport across Tees Valley
For information regarding school transport across the Tees Valley please check with the local authority in which you reside.
Each authority will be able to best advise you further and answer specific questions in regard to home to school transport. Also, please check with your child's school or college for specific guidance, school bus updates, and further information.
There are additional services in operation by bus operators to help students get back to school this March, please check with your bus operator for further information.
For any questions or issues around home to school travel and transport please visit the following pages for more information and advice.
- Darlington School Transport [external link] information regarding any bus services and journeys where there may be capacity issues.
- Hartlepool School Transport [external link]
- Middlesbrough School Transport FAQs [external link] (FAQs) regarding home to school transport in Middlesbrough. For specific questions in Middlebrough, please call 01642 343447.
- Redcar & Cleveland Home to School Transport Please email: email@example.com or contact 01642 776906/ 01642 444974
- Stockton-on-Tees School Transport [external link] includes Route schedule timetables for 2020 and FAQs about school transport. For specific questions in Stockton, please call 01642 527117.
Public bus operators (Arriva, Stagecoach and Go Northeast), as well as Northern Rail, have also shared guidelines and additional services to get students back to school/college this March. Please go to our travel safely on public transport to school page here.