Tuesday, October 16, 2018
For a chance to win one of two £50 vouchers from Clarks enter our #TeesValleySchoolWalk photo competition! Visit http://bit.ly/2OWOsiw for more information. View Post
My Autumn Walk to School Photo Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. My Autumn Walk to School photo competition (the "Competition") is open to UK residents aged 18 and over subject to paragraph 2 below.
2.Employees or agencies of Local Motion or Connect Tees Valley affiliates or their family members, freelance contributors to Local Motion or Connect Tees Valley or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition.
3. The Competition is open to all.
4. Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the Competition, you must submit a photo taken on a walk to or from school or a half term activity within the Tees Valley region. You may enter online or via Facebook, or send us your entry postmarked no later than 10th of November 2017. Post your entry to: Attn: My Autumn Walk to School Photo Competition, Room 401, Local Motion, Town Hall, Darlington DL1 5QT
6. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with "My Autumn Walk to School Tees Valley photo competition" in the subject line.
7. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
8. The image must not have been published previously in any other publication or website.
9. The Competition runs from 17 November 2017 12:00AM GMT until 10th of November 2017 11:59 PM GMT. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered. Local Motion reserves the right in its absolute discretion to extend the closing date where the entries received are of insufficient quality.
10. Up to and limited to 5 entries per person each day. Each photo entered must be unique, in other words please do not enter the same photo or it's likeness more than once.
11. By submitting an entry to the Competition, you grant Local Motion and Connect Tees Valley permission for your entry to be published on our websites including but not limited to our Facebook, Twitter, websites and other social media accounts under the supervision of Local Motion and Connect Tees Valley. You grant us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence (with a right to sub-license) to use, republish, edit and/or modify your Competition entry in any/all media (including in electronic format, hard copy and in Local Motion and Connect Tees Valley publications) for purposes connected with the Competition and as described in these Terms and Conditions . Including the right to use your name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition.
12. You also hereby waive all your moral rights in your entry. Notwithstanding the afore-going waiver, in order to use entries as intended and advised in these Terms and Conditions, Local Motion & Connect Tees Valley may need to modify entries, including but not limited to resizing, cropping or colour adjustment as necessary, provided that Local Motion & Connect Tees Valley shall endeavour in undertaking such modifications to maintain the integrity of your entry as originally created; Local Motion shall not provide a picture credit for all entries.
13. You own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author. Your entry must be your own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use, must not include any trademarks, and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law or regulation, or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owed by you to third parties. If Local Motion has reason to believe your entry is not your own work or otherwise breaches these Terms and Conditions, then Local Motion may not consider it and may disqualify it.
14. Entrants confirm that each individual whose image is featured in the Competition entry has given consent for the use of his/her image in connection with this Competition and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Where an individual whose image is featured in a Competition entry is aged less than 18 years the entrant confirms that the parent or guardian of that individual has given the relevant consent.
Picking the winners
15. Local Motion and Connect Tees Valley staff members and an independent party not affiliated with Local Motion or Connect Tees Valley (the "Judges") will choose five winning entries at the end of the Competition from all the valid Competition entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
16. When choosing the winner, the Judges will be looking for the most well composed, artistic and original image that evokes the best interpretation of the theme.
17. The Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The winner shall be the owner of the email, Facebook account from which the selected winning entry is sent.
19. By entering into this competition you may receive future emails from Local Motion or Connect Tees Valley regarding other promotions, competitions or walking and sustainable transportation information for our region. If you do not wish to be contacted by us in future, please send an email to "Unsubscribe" at email@example.com. We will not share any of your details with third parties.