Switching over to Let's Go Tees Valley
We've had a great couple of days switching over from our old familiar red and white Local Motion to our new blue Let's Go Tees Valley brand.
Our travel advisors are in Middlesbrough Job Centre on Tuesday and Wednesday talking to job seekers about their travel into work options.
As part of their work engaging with the public across the Tees Valley our friendly travel advisors provide advice services to job seekers including:
- Signposting deals for cheap tickets including saving on Stagecoach buses
- Bus tickets to help get to an interview or with the cross over into employment
- Help and training on using the Connect Tees Valley journey planner
- Accessing training on bicycle maintenance courses
Clocking up steps moving boxes
At head office we have been clocking up steps moving in our new Let's Go Tees Valley stock.
On Tuesday one of the team clocked up more than 8,000 steps organising our storage space with our new literature and other stock.
And of course there was cake!
We're lucky enough to have an expert baker on our team who surprised us with a fantastic Let's Go topped cake - delicious!
But, we reminded ourselves: choosing active ways to travel like
- walking or cycling to work,
- walking one stop further to take the bus and
- leaving the car at home for local journeys
are great ways to burn extra calories!!
We're really excited about our new brand and we are looking forward to the rest of the journey.
By Nicky at 10 Apr 2018, 15:55 PM