Enter our walk to school photo contest this October!
We’re running a walk to school contest on Instagram
Yes! To celebrate Walk to School Month we are running a photo competition on Instagram.
Post a photo of your feet before you leave on your walk to school, tag us using the Hashtag #TeesValleySchoolWalk for a chance to win one of two £50 vouchers from Clarks as well as one of four runner-up prizes of £20 in high street vouchers.
We’d love you to get creative with your pictures (while staying safe). We will not repost pictures that clearly identify children and/or the school that they attend.
Feel free to tell us something about your walk to school and why you love it!
Stuck for inspiration?
- Take a photo of your feet in the autumn leaves on your walk to school (remember to watch where you are going!)
- It’s not just kids shoes we want to see
- Is it a rainy day? Why not get out your wellies for a splashy puddle shot!
- Are you wearing colourful socks?
- Link your picture with a phrase about feet:
- Put your best foot forward
- Get off on the right foot
- Jump in with both feet
- Think of a song, a poem or a story about shoes or walking – can you represent this in your picture?
You can read the terms and conditions for the competition here. We are looking forward to seeing your entries!
By Nicky at 3 Oct 2018, 13:06 PM
Bishop Line (1)
Local Motion (1)
mountain biking (1)
weight loss (1)
Cycle September (1)
South Park (1)
Walk to School (1)
Northern Rail (1)
Bike lights (1)
Shining Example (1)
road safety (1)
River Tees (1)
#cyclesafely #teesvalleyschoolrun (1)
commuter challenge (1)
well being (1)
No stabilisers (1)
Cycle to Work (1)
Bike Is Best (1)
health benefits of walking (1)
cheap exercise (1)
mental health (1)
Latest CommentsBy Nicky at 21 Aug 2019, 13:35 PM on How to get back on your bike, whatever life throws at you
By Porter Coury at 27 Jul 2020, 18:13 PM on Getting started with cycling
By GET WEBSITE TRAFFIC at 4 Aug 2020, 02:30 AM on Getting started with cycling
By Geneva Vincent at 5 Aug 2020, 05:59 AM on Getting started with cycling
By Harrison Vesely at 19 Aug 2020, 10:36 AM on Getting started with cycling
Redcar & Cleveland